Tuesday, March 01, 2005

An Interview from Myles

Suzanne has a new game, called the interview, in which you get asked five questions, which you then have to post both questions and answers to your blog. And so, in an effort to detox from a half hour of the Inquisition and to satisfy Suzanne, the interview...
Here are the official rules of her interview game:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.

1) When given the chance to have veggies or meat, which do you choose? Does your stomach suffer from eating so much meat?

I would choose meat. I like it. yum. No, my stomach doesn't suffer from eating meat. You miss it, don't you little veggie friend? (although I do admit I like a good salad... though I'd probably have it with chicken)

2) When was the last time you passed gas in public and didn't claim it?

hmmm... that's a difficult one. I think I was gassy in Atlanta a few weeks ago, but I think I told my friends. No, I'm not going to tell complete strangers.

3) You're on a desert island with one book. What is it? No, it can't be the Bible.

I'd want an ibook with connection so I could get off the island... MJ had a good one with 1,001 Ways to Survive on a Desert Island but since he picked that I think I might have to be a typical geek and say Lord of the Rings. I know it's marketed in 3 volumes, but it's really all one book.

4) Which comic strip character is dying to get killed off? How do they die?

gah. I only read one comic and I don't want any of them to die! so, um... one of the cavemen in that prehistoric comic gets eaten by a sabertooth tiger... yeah.

5) Fill in the blank: I feel most guilty being alive when I see (blank).

I feel most guilty being alive when I see statistics on how many people die of disease and starvation a week (as many as a tsunami a week) and am throwing away my leftovers or buying a new lipstick.