Monday, August 08, 2005

HELP!

So, I've hit a mega wall with my marathon training. Not only have I injured both of my I.T. bands (something that can be worked out, but takes extra time and money), my asthma has been kicking my butt this summer and my fundraising hasn't been going so well (to say the least).

After much debate, I thought about bowing out of the race. However, I have received a little more affirmation and would like to recommit to run the 1/2 instead of the full-- IF I can get the required funds in by TOMORROW!

I don't need 100% of the funds in order to recommit, just 50%. That's $1,600-- compared with the $575 I have already raised.

Here's where you can help.

If you ever thought about donating to the cause, now's the time. Go here to donate now. I'm really looking for a sign here in order to continue.

Please help. = (

~me

p.s.-- thank you very, very much to those of you who have already donated! you guys rock! = ) If I do have to bow out, please know that 100% of your donations will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am really hoping to be able to go on, though, with renewed energy and spirit.