Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Postulations
Is that a word?

  • Have you ever wondered what God was thinking when he decided to take the human body's largest organ, wrap it around the outside of everything and then make it part of the excretory system?

  • Has the department of transportation ever thought about putting some sort of gritty texturizer in the paint they use to make white lines? Haven't they ever thought it somewhat dangerous that the so called borders of the streets are the slickest parts in the rain?

  • Is it possible that maybe my decreased field of vision is not so much due to heavy eyelids but rather heavy eyelashes?
  • Shouldn't I have more questions to justify making this a list, let alone an entire post?


  • Do I really have to go to my meeting?


  • Unfortunately I know the answer to that last one.
    Toodles.