Friday, October 31, 2003

Greatest Fear

In honor of Halloween, I thought I'd let you all in on one of my deepest darkest fears: mayonnaise. I *shiver* and *gag* at the very word. I don't even like to pick up a jar at that store for my mom. Little packets are the worst-- they could explode at any time!

It all started back in the day. I grew up a very picky eater. For most foods I simply ate the stripped down meat and cheese version-- no veggies, no condiments, just meat and cheese. My sister, however, was the opposite. She got extra mayo *shiver* on everything. Being the wonderful younger sister I am, I generally complained how disgusting I found that. So, one day my sister had enough and, while making herself a sandwich, chased me down, trapped me at the end of the hall and wiped mayo all over my legs and arms and any bare skin. There was probably even some in my hair. Therefore, to this day, I have mayo-phobia. ok, must stop writing before I get sick.